1. HEMS Emergency Doctors (m/f) for 6 to 12 Weeks International Assignments.
For an international aid project of the European Union we are offering assignments for emergency doctors with the objective to provide rescue services and patient transfer services by helicopter.
Main specifications for emergency doctors:
- qualified education and specialization as anaesthetist/intensivist/emergency doctor specialist, certified for countries of the European Union
- at least 5 years professional experience as specialized anaesthetist or emergency medicine physician
- experience and up to date practice in medical helicopter missions
- international experience; experience in assignments of international help organizations (GO or NGO) are a significant plus
- fluent English (writing, reading, speaking)
- strong team player
You are working in an international team for a very successful organization of the European Union. The assignments are planned for periods of 6 to 12 weeks. Compensation and working conditions are very attractive.