2. HEMS Paramedics (m/f) for 6 to 12 Weeks International Assignments.
For an international aid project of the European Union we are offering assignments for emergency Paramedics with the objective to provide rescue services and patient transfer services by helicopter.
Main specifications for emergency paramedics:
- qualified education and specialization as emergency paramedic, certified for countries of the European Union
- Nursing degree with minimum 3-years educational program in clinical nursing or emergency care
- at least 5 years professional experience in emergency medicine
- experience and up to date practice in medical helicopter missions
- international experience; experience in assignments of international help organizations (GO or NGO) are a significant plus
- fluent English (writing, reading, speaking)
- strong team player
You are working in an international team for a very successful organization of the European Union. The assignments are planned for periods of 6 to 12 weeks. Compensation and working conditions are very attractive.